Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 60 min
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups instant snack cereal
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped, dried apricots
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl combine instant snack cereal and milk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Stir in apricots. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups.
3. Bake at 400° F about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.