Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 60 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Corn flakes
- Stir together flour and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat together butter, sugar, egg yolks, lemon peel and vanilla until well combined. Add flour mixture, mixing well. Portion and shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in Corn flake cereal. Place on ungreased baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly.
3. Bake at 375°F about 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.